[e-drive] E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - LONDON/TORONTO]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Jan 21 11:24:15 EST 2008

-------------------------------------
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - LONDON/TORONTO
-------------------------------------
General Audition Notice
2008-2009 Season

In preparation for the 2008-2009 season, Susan Ferley, Artistic Director
for The Grand Theatre, will be holding general auditions in both Toronto
and London, Ontario. The season will be publicly announced in March
2008.

Auditions will take place on
March 30 and 31, 2008 at The Grand Theatre in London
and
April 7 and 8, 2008, in Toronto. Location TBA.

	Actors should prepare 2 contrasting pieces - each piece
approximately 1 minute
	Please note that only those artists who are invited to audition
will be contacted to set up an audition time.
	There will be an opportunity this season for young actors, both
male and female, age 8 - 14 years. Interested younger actors from London
and region are welcome to submit their resume and photo for
consideration. These auditions will be scheduled at a later date.  (TBA)
	In our desire to encourage and reflect the world and our
community on our stage, The Grand Theatre encourages racially diverse
actors to submit resumes.
	For the General Auditions, we ask that no agent packages be
sent, please.

Please send a resume and headshot and submit for consideration to:

Cindi Ryde
The Grand Theatre
471 Richmond St.
London, ON N6A 3E4
cryde at grandtheatre.com

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.
The deadline for submissions is March 14, 2008.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com