E-DRIVE [AUDITION NOTICE - ACTORS - ONELIGHT THEATRE - HALIFAX, NS]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Oct 21 12:07:42 EDT 2008

AUDITION NOTICE - ACTORS - ONELIGHT THEATRE - HALIFAX, NS

Contact name: Shahin Sayadi
Contact email: shahin at onelighttheatre.com
Contact phone: (902) 425-6812
Website: www.onelighttheatre.com
Production name:
Deadline to submit: 11/07/2008
Date production rehearsal/job starts:
Audition dates: November 10, 2008

Additional information:
Onelight Theatre will be holding a general audition, on November 10/08,
9-1pm at Neptune Theatre in Halifax, for upcoming tours and new
productions in 2009;  for women to play characters aged 20 to 50 years
old and men to play characters aged 20 to 30 years old.  We encourage
artists of all ethnicities and cultural backgrounds to apply.

Interested performers are asked to submit a photo and resume to Artistic
Director, Shahin Sayadi (email or mail). We will be contacting
applicants to schedule auditions and will provide further details of the
audition requirements at that time.

Depending on the volume of applications received, Onelight Theatre may
not be able to schedule all applicants for an audition. In scheduling
auditions, we will be giving priority to Equity actors. We will keep all
applications on file for future consideration.

Onelight Theatre works under the Canadian Theatre Agreement.

To submit resume and photo, please contact Shahin Sayadi at
shahin at onelighttheatre.com.

or by mail to:     OneLight Theatre
                        PO Box 1603
                        Halifax, CRO