E-DRIVE [AUDITIONS - TORONTO]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Sep 25 10:50:59 EDT 2008

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

AUDITIONS - TORONTO
Factory Theatre will be holding general auditions October 6-7-8.
We are especially interested in meeting actors we haven't seen recently, to serve the casting needs of future season programming and of our ongoing play development activities.
Résumés can be submitted to Factory Theatre, 125 Bathurst St, Toronto M5V 2R2, to the attention of Bill Lane, or e-pitch to <bill at factorytheatre.ca>

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com