E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - DIRECTOR, STAGE MANAGER, PERFORMERS - BLACK THEATRE WORKSHOP - MONTREAL, QB]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Sep 30 14:55:30 EDT 2008

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - DIRECTOR, STAGE MANAGER, PERFORMERS - BLACK
THEATRE WORKSHOP - MONTREAL, QB

Contact name: Tyrone Benskin
Contact email: ad at blacktheatreworkshop.ca
Contact phone: (514) 932-1104
Website: www.blacktheatreworkshop.ca
Production name:
Deadline to submit: 10/31/2008
Date production rehearsal/job starts:
Audition dates:

Additional information:
Black Theatre Workshop is accepting resumes and photos from Performers,
Directors and Stage Mangers are interested in working with BTW.

Our mandate is to produce and develop theatre that is relevant to the
African Diaspora. BTW is inclusive of all members of the artistic
community. All submissions will be accepted for our database

EITHER HARD COPIES OF PHOTOS AND RESUMES OR ELECTRONIC COPIES ARE
ACCEPTABLE.

Mail Address:
Black Theatre Workshop
Attention: Tyrone Benskin - Artistic Director
3680 Jeanne Mance
Suite 432
Montreal, Quebec
H2X 2K5

submissions at blacktheatreworkshop.ca   ONLY!!!

Format File Name:

Last Name, First Name, submission date mmddyy

i.e.: "SmithJulie 311208"

If Audition/Stage Manager / Call for Submissions: Canadian Theatre
Agreement (CTA)

communications at caea.com