E-DRIVE [AUDITION NOTICE - ACTOR - THE SECOND CITY - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Jan 7 11:26:33 EST 2009

AUDITION NOTICE - ACTOR - THE SECOND CITY - TORONTO, ON

Contact name: Julianne Baragar Snepsts
Contact email: jbaragar at secondcity.com
Contact phone: 416-343-0033
Website: www.secondcity.com
Production name:
Deadline to submit: 01/19/2009
Date production rehearsal/job starts:
Audition dates:

Additional information:
The Second City is seeking submissions from union and union-eligible
talent for touring, understudying, and other projects in 2009. We are
accepting submissions until 5:00 pm on Monday January 19th 2009.

Role details: The actor will perform a variety of characters in live
sketch and improv comedy shows. Characters may include Barack Obama,
Jamaican robot, Max Visor (black, male cable access TV host). We are
seeking an excellent comedic actor with physical comedy skills.
Experience with improvisation and ability to sing desired, but not
essential.

Please send a resume and headshot to: torontoauditions at secondcity.com

Auditions will be scheduled in late January 2009. Submission of
headshot/resume does not guarantee an appointment. Only those with
appointments will be seen.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

communications at caea.com