EQUIFLASH [EQUITY STAFFING UPDATE]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Aug 20 15:59:33 EDT 2010

--------------------------------
EQUITY STAFFING UPDATE
--------------------------------

Executive Director Arden R. Ryshpan is pleased to announce that
long-time staff member Keith Davidson has assumed the new role of
Director of Business Representative Services effective immediately. With
the transition of Senior Business Representative Ken Burns from
full-time staff to Senior Consultant, a review of the structure of the
Business Rep department was needed. Keith will continue to provide
supervision to the seven staff in the Business Rep department and
assistance to engagers.

We were very fortunate to have Ruth Leggett join us as the new Business
Rep servicing western members and engagers when Leigh Kerr left. Ruth
brings a number of years of experience in the industry through her work
with IATSE in Halifax. Ruth works out of the National Office and keeps
the same hours as the Western Office.

Jessica Wadsworth has recently joined Jennifer Riedle in the Western
Office and we are delighted with the synergy of skills in that team.
Having Ruth in the National Office and the two staff in Vancouver allows
Equity to provide a comprehensive range of services to our members in
the west and still maintain a strong local presence.

National Office tel: 416-867-9165
National Office members only: 1-800-387-1856
Western Office tel: 604-682-6173
Western Office members only: 1-877-682-6173
www.caea.com