EQUIFLASH [EQUITY PRESIDENT LAUNCHES BLOG]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Jan 15 11:27:58 EST 2010

EQUITY PRESIDENT LAUNCHES BLOG

Announcing the launch of Equity President Allan Teichman's "Council Connection" blog now available at EQUITYONLINE (http://www.caea.com).

Allan has launched the blog to share the doings of Council with the Equity membership. He says "The purpose of my blog is to enhance Council's reporting and linkage to the membership, and it will focus on the work of this body. Most blog topics will reflect issues currently or recently under review by Council."

As an additional service, the blog supports several subscription options for those members who wish to receive it automatically.

Members are encouraged to regularly check EQUITYONLINE (http://www.caea.com) for the link to "Council Connection" and to read updates to Allan's Blog.

44 Victoria Street, 12th floor
Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
tel: 416-867-9165