E-DRIVE [GENERAL AUDITION - THE BELFRY THEATRE - VICTORIA, BC]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Nov 18 10:08:59 EST 2010

association listed in the e-drive notice
below.

--------------------------------
GENERAL AUDITION - THE BELFRY THEATRE - VICTORIA, BC
--------------------------------
Audition day 1: 12/16/2010
City: Victoria

Audition day 2: 12/17/2010
City: Victoria

Artistic Director or casting person in attendance: Michael Shamata
Deadline to submit: 12/03/2010
Email applications to: associate at belfry.bc.ca
Contact name: Erin Macklem
Contact email: associate at belfry.bc.ca
Contact phone: 250.385.6835 ext 243
Engager website: www.belfry.bc.ca
Link to detailed casting information:
http://www.belfry.bc.ca/news/belfry-theatre-general-audition-notice/
Agreement: CTA

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: The Belfry
Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and encourages submissions from
actors of all cultural backgrounds.

Additional information: General Audition Notice
The Belfry Theatre

Michael Shamata, Artistic Director of The Belfry Theatre, will be
holding General Equity and Non-Equity Auditions.

When: Thursday, December 16th and Friday, December 17th, 2010
Times: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Where: Belfry Theatre, Studio A, 1291 Gladstone Ave.  Victoria, BC  V8T
1G5

For the audition, please prepare two audition pieces of approximately
three minutes in length each. Our preference would be: one Canadian
piece and one other of your choice - Canadian, classical, or
contemporary American or British. Please no self-written pieces, or
pieces from plays that have not been professionally produced.

Actors: Please forward your head shot and resume to the Belfry Theatre,
"General Auditions" before deadline of December 3rd, 2010, after which
you will be contacted to book an audition time.  NO PHONE CALLS, EMAILS
OR FAXES, PLEASE.  (Audition time priority will be given to Equity
Members and Equity registered apprentices).

Please Note:
*       We have a limited number of audition spots.  If you have not
been notified of an audition time by December 3rd, this means we don't
have room to see you this time around.  Erin Macklem will call you ...we
would prefer that you don't call her.
*       To those who were seen at last year's General Auditions,
priority will be given to those we have not yet seen.
*       We will not be holding General Auditions in Vancouver at this
time.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.
communications at caea.com
http:/www.caea.com