E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 19 ]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Nov 18 10:20:59 EST 2010

WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 19
1. BLUE EGG ENTERTAINMENT - VANCOUVER, BC
2. DIRECTORS LAB NORTH - TORONTO
3. THEATRRUN - TORONTO, ON

1. BLUE EGG ENTERTAINMENT - VANCOUVER, BC
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 11/27/2010
Deadline to submit: 11/24/2010
Email applications to: tora at blueeggentertainment.com
Contact name: Tora Hylands
Contact email: tora at blueeggentertainment.com
Contact phone: 6045690326
Engager Website: www.blueeggentertainment.com

Additional information:
Advanced On-Camera Scene Study - 4-Week Workshop with Steve Adams

This course is for actors with experience. Scenes will be assigned for
the actors to
bring into class, prepared, where we'll break them down and build them
up to make
them camera ready.

Saturdays, Nov 27th - December 18th
3:00 - 6:00pm
Fee: $235
EQUITY MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT ON WORKSHOP FEE
Additional $30 if you would like a one-on-one business consultation with
Steve Adams
2. DIRECTORS LAB NORTH - TORONTO
Artistic Director or casting person in attendance: Evan Tsitsias, Esther
Jun, Elif Isikozlu
Deadline to submit: 02/04/2011
Email applications to: apply at directorslabnorth.com
Contact name: Evan Tsitsias
Contact email: info at directorslabnorth.com
Contact phone: 416-993-4185
Engager website: www.directorslabnorth.com
Link to detailed casting information: www.directorslabnorth.com
Agreement: ITA

Additional information: We are thrilled to announce the creation of
Directors Lab North - a directing lab based in Toronto, geared toward
professional directors in all stages of their career.

Directors Lab North is being generously hosted by the Tarragon Theatre
from June 3rd-5th, 2011.  A maximum of 25 applicants will be admitted.
Application deadline is February 4th, 2011.
Complete details and application can be found on our website:
www.directorslabnorth.com

Please direct all inquiries to: info at directorslabnorth.com

www.directorslabnorth.com
3. THEATRRUN - TORONTO, ON
Production name: Being Funny Clown Workshop