E-DRIVE [EQUITY SHOWCASE THEATRE 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - NOVEMBER 8, 2010 - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Oct 29 17:53:17 EDT 2010

EQUITY SHOWCASE THEATRE 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - NOVEMBER 8, 2010 - TORONTO, ON
Equity Showcase Theatre is celebrating its 50th Anniversary!

EST is pleased to invite Equity members to its Golden Anniversary Celebration and Fundraising Party on November 8th, 2010 at 7.00 p.m. at the fabulous Bistro 990, at 990 Bay Street.

***Tickets sales end November 1 so guests need to buy tickets ASAP if they plan on attending***

Tickets cost $125.00 per person. A charitable receipt will be issued for a portion of each ticket. Ticket purchase information is available at: http://uofttix.ca/view.php?id=708

EST is kicking off with a special celebration fundraiser in support of the re-launch of EST's showcase productions with a project confirmed for 2011. Details will be announced live.

Hosted by Colin Mochrie, the evening includes a Cocktail Reception (two complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres.), Silent Auction (featuring original artwork by actor/artist Jennifer Wigmore) and a Live Musical Performance by singer/songwriter Kathryn Rose.

Please join Honorary Chair Gordon Pinsent and Special Guests for this Golden evening of celebration!

We hope to unite the board of directors, the entire faculty, supportive members of the community who have helped us with the rebuild and rebirth of EST, as well as the many artists who have been a part of our long history.

Equity Showcase Theatre has been a leader in providing professional development for Canadian artists for 50 years. Your support, encouragement and good will towards the restoration of EST are deeply appreciated. We think it is time to gather together those that have been part of this great rebirth on the 50th anniversary of one of Canada's most important arts organizations.
Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th floor
Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
tel: 416-867-9165