EQUIFLASH [SASKATCHEWAN REGIONAL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IS MONDAY, DECEMBER 5 ]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Nov 22 13:45:11 EST 2011

Date: Monday, December 5, 2011
When: 2:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Artesian, 2627 13th Avenue (corner of 13th and Angus Street),
Regina, SK

The Saskatchewan CPAG of Canadian Actors' Equity Association invites
Equity members to join us on Monday, December 5, with appetizers and
visiting to follow after the meeting.

There are three important topics on the meeting agenda. First is the
recent member survey regarding the insurance issue. The second is the
report from the Independent Theatre Review Committee. And the final
issue is the ongoing dues referendum. President Allan Teichman and
Executive Director Arden R. Ryshpan will be on hand to discuss the
reasons for the proposed dues increase and members will have an
opportunity to respond to this proposal. They will also be available to
answer any other questions.

All Equity members in good standing are encouraged to attend. Please
bring your up-to-date membership card to show at the door and get your
free drink ticket. Apprentice, provisional and probationary members are
also welcome.

If you are coming from Saskatoon, please contact Aaron Hursh
aaronhursh at gmail.com as soon as possible, if you are in need of
transportation.

Also, if you are a Facebook user, we have created a page specific to the
Saskatchewan membership with which we will be trying to keep you up to
date on our goings-on.  If you would, please 'like' this page - it is
under 'Saskatchewan CAEA Members' at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saskatchewan-CAEA-Members/284683814886079

Thank you very much - we hope that you can attend!

Marianne Woods, Saskatchewan Policy Advisory Group (CPAG),
on behalf of Your SK CPAG

*REMINDER* 2011 DUES REFERENDUM VOTING BY INTERNET AND TELEPHONE CLOSES
DECEMBER 8. DON'T FORGET TO CAST YOUR BALLOT*

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com