E-DRIVE [JOB - CHOIR MASTERS - TORONTO]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Sep 27 13:49:52 EDT 2011

JOB - CHOIR MASTERS - TORONTO

Deadline to submit: 07/10/2011
Email applications to: anne at mypopchoir.com
Contact name: Anne Wootten
Contact email: anne at mypopchoir.com
Engager website: www.mypopchoir.com

My Pop Choir Masters
My Pop Choir is a new concept in Canada in which people get together
every week to sing great pop songs in harmony. Each choir is under the
direction of a Choirmaster who will guide the choir through the songs,
teach the harmonies, and encourage the choir members to experience the
joy of singing together. The core responsibilities of the choir masters
are the ability to teach vocal harmonies and, although the choir sings
to audio tracks, some keyboard skills are necessary to teach the melody
and lyrics. Candidates must be able to commit to a term of ten weekly,
90 minute weekday evening session (no weekends are required). My Pop
Choir is expanding and looking for choir masters in the GTA as well as
the surrounding municipalities.
For the full  job description and details on how to apply, please visit
www.mypopchoir.com and click on "Contact us"

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com