EQUIFLASH [EQUITY IS EXPERIENCING AN EMAIL SERVICE DISRUPTION]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Apr 19 14:03:23 EDT 2012

EQUIFLASH - EQUITY IS EXPERIENCING EMAIL DISRUPTION
Due to an internet server hardware problem, Equity is experiencing an email service disruption.

Please call the National Office at 416-867-9165 or the Western Office at 604-682-6173 to speak directly with Equity staff.

Members only may call the National Office at 1-800-387-1856 or the Western Office at 1- 877-682-6173

Our IT technicians are at work to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.