E-DRIVE [JOB NOTICE - MANAGING DIRECTOR - PRESENTATION HOUSE THEATRE - NORTH VANCOUVER, BC]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Dec 4 13:34:57 EST 2013

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

JOB NOTICE - MANAGING DIRECTOR - PRESENTATION HOUSE THEATRE - NORTH VANCOUVER, BC
Deadline to submit: 12/12/2013
Email applications to: search at phtheatre.org
Contact name: Kim Selody
Contact email: kimselody at phtheatre.org
Contact phone: 604-990-3473

Additional information:
Presentation House Theatre
Position Title: Managing Director

Presentation House Theatre is located in the heart of North Vancouver on the North Shore.  Under new artistic leadership, the company produces and presents professional theatre for children, youth and adults, using this experience to create community. Recently, our creations have been touring nationally and internationally. Our home is a 160 seat theatre along with the Ann MacDonald Studio, a heritage church, repurposed as a dance/theatre/music studio.

Position: Managing Director
Reports to: Board of Directors
Key Relationships: Chair of the Board and Artistic Director
Reports: Finance/Office Management/Marketing/Building
Position Overview:
The Managing Director will work co-operatively with the Artistic Director in maintaining Presentation House as a vibrant performing arts space and public venue, serve as the
administrative lead and implement policy, oversees all finances, works closely with the Board of Directors, and supervises all staff outside of production. The Managing Director will serve as the lead for Presentation House with the City North Vancouver.

Applications may be:
* Posted to Presentation House Theatre or emailed to search at phtheatre.org by December 12, 2013 and directed to Search Committee - Managing Director

For more information: www.phtheatre.org

communications at caea.com