EQUIFLASH [INVITATION REMINDER: MEMBERS-ONLY RETIREMENT WEBINAR]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Jan 24 14:23:34 EST 2014

INVITATION REMINDER: MEMBERS-ONLY RETIREMENT WEBINAR

Dear Equity members,

This is a reminder that you are invited to a special Retirement Plan (RRSP) Information Session webinar, brought to you by Canadian Actors' Equity Association and Equity's retirement plan provider Great West Life. We are pleased to present this essential retirement information, so that you can better plan your financial future. This webinar is part of Equity's ongoing effort to provide the tools that artists and performers need to make decisions about their retirement.

All Equity members interested in retirement savings are encouraged to join this webinar. Please see below for details. For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/1d0PX0G.

DATE & TIME: