E-DRIVE [A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PLAYWRIGHT - THEATRE MUSEUM CANADA - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Mar 18 12:35:40 EDT 2014

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PLAYWRIGHT - THEATRE MUSEUM CANADA - TORONTO, ON
Event name: THEATRE MUSEUM GOES BACKSTAGE
Date event starts: 03/31/2014
Deadline to submit: 03/30/2014
Email applications to:
http://theatremuseumca.pmailus.com/pmailweb/ct?d=dpwgnQKbAAUAAAQFAAfYvg
Contact name: Theatre Museum Canada
Contact email: info at TheatreMuseumCanada.ca
Contact phone: 416-413-7847
Engager Website: www.TheatreMuseumCanada.ca

Additional information:
Theatre Museum Goes Backstage is our series of public events offering
you a sneak peek into the creative processes behind a theatre
performance.
Monday March 31, 2014
7:00pm
Doors open at 6:15pm
Join these dynamic playwrights for a discussion about a day in the life
of a writer.

Confirmed panelists include:
Lisa Codrington
Michael Healey
Sheldon Rosen
Book your free tickets now.
Hosted by Ryerson Theatre School
at The Ryerson Theatre
43 Gerrard Street East

Book your free tickets here:
http://theatremuseumca.pmailus.com/pmailweb/ct?d=dpwgnQKbAAUAAAQFAAfYvg

This event is made possible by donations to Theatre Museum Canada made
in memory of its founding chair, Herbert Whittaker.

We look forward to seeing you there!

communications at caea.com