E-DRIVE [JOB NOTICE - PRODUCTION ASSISTANT - STRATFORD FESTIVAL - STRATFORD, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Aug 17 17:15:30 EDT 2015

------------------------------------
JOB NOTICE - PRODUCTION ASSISTANT - STRATFORD FESTIVAL - STRATFORD, ON
------------------------------------
Deadline to submit: 09/15/2015
Email applications to: resumes at stratfordfestival.ca
Contact name: Nancy Altenburg
Contact email: resumes at stratfordfestival.ca
Contact phone: 519 271 0055 ext 2360
Engager Website: www.stratfordfestival.ca

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement:
Would you like to play a meaningful role with North America’s leading
classical repertory theatre? At the Stratford Festival, we attract the world’s
finest talent, offering a unique experience for staff, artists, and actors
alike. If you would like to be a part of this exciting organization, we are
looking for candidates to fill the roles of...

Production Assistants

Additional information:
Reporting to the Production Stage Managers, you will provide organizational
and administration support to the stage management offices. These positions
will appeal to someone with a strong desire for a career as an Equity Stage
Manager. Strong organizational and exceptional interpersonal and
communication skills are essential. Formal training in theatre production
together with stage management experience is necessary. Past experiences
should reflect a strong interest in the arts. Proficiency in Word and Excel
and the ability to quickly learn the theatre’s own scheduling program are
required. These are seasonal positions, contracted for between three and
eight months, depending upon which stage management office the production
assistant supports.

We recognize that diversity- in our workplace, in our audiences and on our
stages- fosters a rich and creative environment. We are actively engaged in
building a more diverse workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to
apply by September 15th, 2015 to;

Human Resources
Stratford Festival
E-mail: resumes at stratfordfestival.ca
Subject: Production Assistants

------------------------------------
communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx