E-DRIVE [JOB NOTICE - ASSOCIATE PRODUCER - GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT - THEATRE PASSE MURAILLE - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Jun 30 14:17:17 EDT 2015

JOB NOTICE - ASSOCIATE PRODUCER - GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT - THEATRE PASSE
MURAILLE - TORONTO, ON
Deadline to submit: 07/13/2015
Email applications to: reginec at passemuraille.on.ca
Contact name: Régine Cadet
Contact email: reginec at passemuraille.on.ca
Contact phone: 416-504-8988 x2123
Engager Website: passemuraille.ca

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement:
Theatre Passe Muraille is known for developing innovative and daring
Canadian theatre, but we exist to support our communities. From encouraging
independent and emerging artists, and multicultural work, to inspiring our
staff and artists to work collaboratively, Theatre Passe Muraille works to
ensure all voices are represented on our stage.

Additional information:
The Associate Producer – Growth and Development creates and oversees the
implementation of a strategic approach to fundraising which may include
major gifts, corporate donations, grant solicitation, and in-kind resources,
in collaboration with the General Manager, the Artistic Director and the
Board’s fundraising committee.

Specific responsibilities include:
-   Collaborating with the Board of Directors and General Manager to create
a fund development plan which increases revenues to support the strategic
direction of the organization;
-   Implementing the fund development plans;
-   Monitoring and evaluating all fundraising activities to ensure that the
fundraising goals are being achieved;
-   Actively seeking for new donors and sponsors for TPM and making best
efforts to meet mutually set goals for advancement including database growth
and functionality and revenue;
-   Managing donor relationships including acknowledgements, meetings and
events;
-   Organizing traditional activities, such as TPM’s annual gala in
collaboration with the Gala Committee;
-   Managing and updating databases to record donor contact and preference
information;
-   Develop a comprehensive communication plan to promote the organization
to its donors and maximize public awareness of the fundraising activities of
the organization;
-   Coordinate the design, printing and distribution of marketing and
communication materials for development efforts;

communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at www.caea.com.