E-DRIVE [JOB NOTICE - TECHNICAL DIRECTOR - CAMECO CAPITOL ARTS CENTRE - PORT HOPE, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Mar 4 10:33:43 EST 2015

JOB NOTICE - TECHNICAL DIRECTOR - CAMECO CAPITOL ARTS CENTRE - PORT
HOPE, ON
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 04/20/2015
Deadline to submit: 03/31/2015
Email applications to: antonio at capitoltheatre.com
Contact name: Antonio Sarmiento
Contact email: antonio at capitoltheatre.com
Contact phone: 905-885-9060
Engager Website: www.capitoltheatre.com

Additional information:
The Cameco Capitol Arts Centre in Port Hope, ON is seeking applications
for a full-time position of "Technical Director". Salary is commensurate
with experience. To begin work as soon as possible but no later than
April 20, 2015.

Located just one hour from Downtown Toronto, the Cameco Capitol Arts
Centre (aka "The Capitol Theatre") is a multi-purpose entertainment
venue in an exciting new phase of it's evolution.

The Technical Director reports directly to Artistic Director/General
Manager Antonio Sarmiento.

Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Live Sound for Theatre and concerts
- Operation of Digital Projector for films and other events (Training
Provided)
- Lighting Design & Programming
- Set Design & Construction (with assistance)
- Show advancing

We're looking for a creative and technical individual that is excited to
be an integral part of taking the Capitol Theatre to the next level
while embracing both our historical status (limitations) and the
technologies we use to elevate the theatre. A great attitude and a
passion for theatre is a MUST.

Those interested should contact Antonio Sarmiento at
antonio at capitoltheatre.com
More details at http://capitoltheatre.com/?page_id=3874

communications at caea.com