EQUIFLASH [BASIC DUES & MEDICAL INSURANCE TAX RECEIPTS NOW MAILED]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Mar 5 12:49:26 EST 2015

-----------------------------------
BASIC DUES & MEDICAL INSURANCE TAX RECEIPTS NOW MAILED
-----------------------------------

Tax receipts for basic dues and medical insurance paid in 2014 have now
been mailed to Equity members

The receipts were delivered to Canada Post on Tuesday, March 3, 2015.
Frequently asked why we wait two months to mail the receipts, the truth
is it takes us that long to collect all of the money owed by the
producers and reconcile the insurance premiums, RRSP contributions and
basic dues deductions.

Please check your mail in the next few days for your tax slips. Contact
us if you don't receive yours within a week or have any questions.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4
tel: 416-867-9165
members only: 1-800-387-1856 (toll-free)
communications at caea.com