E-DRIVE [AUDITION NOTICE - ACTOR/SINGER/DANCER - ONE CRAZY FRENCHMAN, LIGHTNIN' PRODUCTIONS & RHYTHM ROOM - VANCOUVER, BC]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Jun 30 13:31:21 EDT 2016

---------------------------------
AUDITION NOTICE - ACTOR/SINGER/DANCER - ONE CRAZY FRENCHMAN, LIGHTNIN'
PRODUCTIONS & RHYTHM ROOM - VANCOUVER, BC
---------------------------------
Production name: Trump The Musical
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 08/01/2016
Audition date: 07/16/2016
Deadline to submit: 07/08/2016
Email applications to: rdavidstephens at yahoo.com
Contact name: R David Stephens
Contact email: rdavidstephens at yahoo.com6
Contact phone: 6049806361

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement:
We encourage submissions from artists of all genders, ethnicities and
abilities.

Additional information:
Vancouver Fringe Festival (Sept 8th -18th with possible hold-over)

Auditions by appointment only on July 16th from noon to 5 p.m.

Bill Clinton (age range: 60s) ... Arkansas accent (will also play
non-speaking role of The Hound)  ...

Ted Cruz and Lucifer (age range: mid 40s) ... Texan accent

Richard Dawson (50's) ... British accent (will also play non-speaking role
of Jaime Lannister)

Hillary Clinton (60's) ... US mid-west accent

Melania Trump ( mid 40s) ... Slovenian accent (will also play Daenerys
Targaryen)

Sides and audition times will be emailed to selected auditioners. Please
prepare an a cappella song of your choice.

Ted Cruz auditioners are encouraged to prepare "Sympathy for the Devil".
Bill Clinton auditioners: "I Wanna be Like You". Hillary Clinton
auditioners: "I'd be Surprisingly Good for You"...starting with "It seems
crazy, but you must believe..."

EMAIL SUBMISSIONS ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Submit headshot and resume by
July 8th indicating role. Only those granted an audition time will be
contacted. Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls.
Equity members cast in this production will be engaged under a Festival
Policy contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

---------------------------------
communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx