E-DRIVE [GENERAL AUDITION - LUNCHBOX THEATRE - CALGARY, AB]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Apr 13 13:25:03 EDT 2017

--------------------------------
GENERAL AUDITION - LUNCHBOX THEATRE - CALGARY, AB
--------------------------------

Audition day 1: 05/16/2017
City: Calgary

Artistic Director or casting person in attendance: Trevor Rueger
Deadline to submit: 05/08/2017
Email applications to: mark.bellamy at lunchboxtheatre.com
Contact name: Mark Bellamy
Contact email: mark.bellamy at lunchboxtheatre.com
Contact phone: 403 265-4292
Engager website: www.lunchboxtheatre.com
Link to detailed casting information:
http://www.lunchboxtheatre.com/working-at-lunchbox/
Agreement: CTA

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: Lunchbox Theatre
strives to reflect the diversity of our society in our productions and play
development activities. We encourage performers of all backgrounds and
identities to apply.

Additional information:

Lunchbox Theatre will be holding auditions for our upcoming production of AI
YAH! SWEET & SOUR SECRETS by Dale Lee Kwong on May 16 in Calgary, Alberta.

The production dates are February 5 to March 10, 2018

We are looking to cast the following roles:

JADE WONG - Chinese-Canadian, mid 20's to early 30's. Jade struggles with
balancing her families traditional Chinese values with her own identity. Her
family is unaware of Jade's sexual identity until they inadvertently meet
her girlfriend Jennifer.

JENNIFER SMITH - mid 20's to early 30's. Jade's girlfriend Jennifer urges
her to come out to her family. When Jennifer is unwittingly invited to
celebrate Chinese New Year with the Wong's Jade's secret is revealed.

Please email headshots and resumes to mark.bellamy at lunchboxtheatre.com

Lunchbox Theatre has a mandate to engage local artists. Unfortunately we are
not able to consider artists from outside Alberta at this time. We thank all
artists for their interest.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members
cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.
CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.

communications at caea.com
www.caea.com

--

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx