E-DRIVE [GENERAL AUDITION - NATIONAL ARTS CENTRE ENGLISH THEATRE - OTTAWA, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Feb 2 15:35:32 EST 2017

--------------------------------
GENERAL AUDITION - NATIONAL ARTS CENTRE ENGLISH THEATRE - OTTAWA, ON
--------------------------------

Audition day 1: 02/27/2017
City: Ottawa

Artistic Director or casting person in attendance: Jillian Keiley, Artistic
Director and Patrick Gauthier, Artistic Advisor*
Deadline to submit: 02/15/2017
Email applications to: auditionsottawa at nac-cna.ca
Contact name: Judi Pearl
Contact email: judi.pearl at nac-cna.ca
Contact phone: 613-947-7000 x537
Engager website: www.nac-cna.ca
Link to detailed casting information:
https://nac-cna.ca/en/media/newsrelease/16127
Agreement: CTA

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: NAC English
Theatre is committed to inclusive casting. We encourage submissions from
professional artists who self-identify as members of under-represented
communities, a concept we understand very broadly.

Additional information:
Please note: Actors may only audition for the NAC English Theatre once every
three years. Please do not submit if you have auditioned for Ms. Keiley
since February, 2014.

Actors will be asked to prepare either two contrasting monologues (of no
more than two minutes each), OR one two-minute monologue and one song (no
accompaniment provided).

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY

To request an appointment, please email your headshot and resume** to
auditionsottawa at nac-cna.ca no later than Wednesday, February 15 at 5:00 p.m.

Please clearly indicate with your submission:
•   whether you are a CAEA member or apprentice
•   your current home base
•   your availability for the audition date noted above
•   any accessibility requirements

Please note that we are not able to accept self-tape video submissions.

* In an effort to broaden the scope of influence within the artistic
leadership of NAC English Theatre, Artistic Advisors from across the country
will be joining Artistic Director Jillian Keiley for intensive periods
throughout her tenure to advise, influence and collaborate on ever
developing aspects of our work.

**Please note that the NAC server cannot accept emails over 9MB total, or
attachments over 6MB.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members
cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.
CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.
------------------------------------
communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx