[CANUFNET] mycorrhizae

SVescio at thunderbay.ca SVescio at thunderbay.ca
Mon Jun 4 14:35:58 EDT 2007

Hi,
I forgot to add a second question to my first note.   Does anyone have
experience with incorporating commercially available mycorrhizae into
planting holes?  If so, have you seen increased success because of it?
What product have you purchased?

Thanks,
Shelley

Shelley Vescio
City Forester
City of Thunder Bay Parks Division
Victoriaville Civic Centre
111 Syndicate Avenue South
Thunder Bay, Ontario
P7E 6S4
phone (807) 625-2473
fax (807) 625-3258

The information transmitted by electronic communication is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. The sender does
not waive any related rights or obligations. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.