[CANUFNET] Tree root extensions

Mike Prueter mprueter at telus.net
Tue Jun 19 22:41:33 EDT 2007

Hello Bohdan,  I think that it would be safe to say that you should give a tree
enough rooting space equalling at least the average expected crown diameter.
Take a walk in the woods and see if you can find the species you are thinking
of planting and compare, as this might be a good first approach?

Mike Prueter

Maple Ridge, B.C.