[CANUFNET] Veteran Tree Management Seminar

Philip van Wassenaer pwassenaer1022 at rogers.com
Wed Sep 12 13:00:17 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues.

I got a chance to set up a very interesting seminar (on short notice) on
September 28th, 2007 here in Ontario, Canada. It may be of interest to some
of the list members that are not too far away.The speaker will be my
colleague Neville Fey from Great Britain, sharing his perspectives on
veteran/ancient/heritage tree management.  A short description is below:

"Join us for a unique one-day exploration of the management of
Heritage/Veteran/Ancient trees from a European perspective. Neville Fey is a
renowned veteran tree expert from Great Britain who will share his
knowledge, ethos and expertise in a one day seminar. The event is presented
by Urban Forest Innovations Inc. and hosted by the Town of Oakville as part
of its Forest Capital of Canada 2007 celebrations. For further details on
the seminar topics, location and registration please see the attached PDF
flyer."

Rather than attach the flyer to this mail, if anyone is interested in
attending this seminar or receiving the flyer for information, please send
me a line or give me a call directly off list. My information is below. I
will be happy to help with any travel arrangements if that was required.

Sincerely,

Philip van Wassenaer, B. Sc., MFC

Urban Forest Innovations Inc.

1253 Crossfield Bend