[CANUFNET] long-term effects of poor transplanting

For Trees Company Ltd. trees at fortrees.ca
Wed Sep 19 13:40:51 EDT 2007

Sorry, just getting around to some e-mails.  I can answer this on behalf of
Gerard.
There is an excellent consumer brochure on New Tree Planting at
www.treesaregood.com
Click at the top on Tree Care Information, and then the brochure of your
choice in this case New Tree Planting.  The Trees Are Good web site is
maintained by the International Society of Arboriculture and is a good
reference tool for consumers and industry.
Thanks
Joelle Fournier