[CANUFNET] Tree species rating guide - Winnipeg or Ontario

vince rutter vince at rutterurbanforestry.ca
Wed Nov 28 20:21:43 EST 2007

While doing tree appraisals in Thunder Bay, I have in the past used the
Alberta Tree Species Rating Guide (2003) for lack of a better option.
Although it's a very good guide and the ratings seem to fit with our urban
forest here, I'm not sure that it's specific enough.  Are there other rating
guides out there for different regions of Canada, particularly Ontario and
Manitoba?  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Vince Rutter, R.P.F.

Thunder Bay, Ontario

807-627-6201