[CANUFNET] Tree species rating guide - Winnipeg or Ontario

Ian Wilson IWilson at kelowna.ca
Thu Nov 29 11:08:13 EST 2007

A new Pacific Northwest Chapter species rating guide is currently being
printed, it should be out early in 2008.  It may not be too helpful for
other regions of Canada, however, since it covers southern British
Columbia (down to hardiness Zone 5), Oregon, Washington and Idaho.   The
guide will be available through www.pnwisa.org

Ian Wilson