[CANUFNET] Examples of civil cases

Giedraitis, John jgiedraitis at tfs.tamu.edu
Fri Feb 1 18:19:13 EST 2008

Hello my Canadian Friends,

The state claims ownership of private property and fines a citizen $72,280 for removing 11 trees? See Article 9 and 10<http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/constitution/constitution.html> and http://www.hoover.org/publications/digest/4525011.html

John Giedraitis
Texan and former visiting student in forestry at McGill's McDonald College