[CANUFNET] tees as capital assets - UK makes a start

Fisher, Brian Brian.Fisher at bchydro.com
Wed Apr 23 17:12:07 EDT 2008

Hopefully it was a municipal tree Michael.
A few years ago, one of the LM municipalities tried to get developers to
pay for trees which were removed for development and
the property owners were getting offers with an "all trees gone"
stipulation.
There was no requirement at that time for even a permit for private
property trees.
A lot of property owners were "felling & selling".
Brian