[CANUFNET] Volcano Mulch

Mark Peterson mpa at golden.net
Tue Sep 2 12:28:26 EDT 2008

You know, I have always wondered why this happens also. To me the frequency is astounding.
When out walking I have even pulled away the mulch from around the trunk and the next time I go by it is right back mounded up the trunk. One of the largest landscape maintenance companies in south-central Ontario does this. One would think that they, of all people, should know not to do this. Monkey see - Monkey do!

Mark Peterson, BES, MLArch, OALA
Mark Peterson & Associates, Landscape Architect
(519)743-2990        www.openspacesolutions.com