[CANUFNET] Community based planning

Brad Gurr gurrb at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 18:46:37 EDT 2008

Bradley,

This was a community based planning project I managed.

The community is different but the methodology is sound.

It involves both community meetings and key individual  "tailgate"

meetings.

The completed document is here feel free to contact me via email to discuss.

http://www.mixedwoodforestsociety.org/docs/Protected%20Areas%20Report%20Feb%202005.pdf

Brad

Brad Gurr  " Dedicated to the Care and Preservation of Trees"