[CANUFNET] Tree Canada sponsor CANUFNET list

Christopher Gooderham chrisgooderham at mac.com
Thu Nov 6 10:59:38 EST 2008

And just in case you're like me and need a reminder of how you signed
on to the list, (I drew a blank at first.)

Go to the Canadian Urban Forest Network page:
http://treecanada.ca/programs/urbanforestry/cufn/cufn.html

and click on Canufnet:

This has been a terrific resource for me and Our Urban Forest program
at Peterborough Green-Up. You've shared great issues, discussions, and
resolutions through national networking.

Thanks Andy, and thanks to Tree Canada for keeping this going!

Chris Gooderham
Urban Forest Coordinator
Peterborough Green-Up
urbanforest at cogeco.net

378 Aylmer St. N, Unit 4
Peterborough ON  K9H 3V8
Phone: 705-745-3238 x.211
Fax: 705-745-4413
Toll Free: 1-888-745-3238

OUR URBAN FOREST ONLINE
http://urbanforest.greenup.on.ca
"Reforesting the Community... One Neighbourhood at a Time"