[CANUFNET] Tree Canada sponsor CANUFNET list

Sheila Flint flint at strathcona.ab.ca
Thu Nov 6 10:36:33 EST 2008

That's fantastic! It is a wonderful site filled with excellent information. Way to go Tree Canada!

>>> "Andy Kenney" <a.kenney at utoronto.ca> 11/05/08 2:06 PM >>>
Over the past number of years the cost of hosting the CANUFNET list (the
internet service providers charges) have been generously covered by the
Ontario Urban Forest Council.  Thanks very much for this support.

To spread some of the cost around, I'm very pleased that Tree Canada has
offered to pick up the tab for the next year.  Thanks Tree Canada!

We now have 394 registered users from across the country including municipal
employees, consultant, academics, citizens and many others.  Please
encourage your colleagues who may not be registered to join the list and
contribute to it.

Cheers,

Andy

This communication is intended for the recipient to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the
intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute,
or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or