[CANUFNET] "Urban" forestry publications on insects and diseases

Steve Finn Steve_Finn at bcit.ca
Thu Dec 4 16:21:38 EST 2008

Hi list members:

As our forest ecosystem program winds down and our new sustainable resource
management program (http://www.bcit.ca/construction/srm/) , which has a
environmental and community planning option starts,  I am looking at
modifying my forest insect and disease courses to meet the needs of our new
students. Previously the courses were traditional forestry focused.

I am looking for recommendations of good references that I can use to put
more of an urban forestry focus on insects and disease, particularly
western Canada focused. Other than the ISA publications, any others come to
mind? If you have some good on-line documents, that is great as well.

Thanks
Steve
BCIT SRM

Steve Finn M.F., R.P.F.