[CANUFNET] Land-Use Agreement

pwynnyczuk at richmondhill.ca pwynnyczuk at richmondhill.ca
Thu Feb 19 13:19:53 EST 2009

Hi Paul,
A couple of talking points...
Who is going to be responsible for any damage/theft of the equipment on
the Public Lands?
Who would be responsible for any injury to the trees/vegetation  resulting
from human activity?
What is the current health of the trees to be tapped?
At the Town we do not have such an arrangement at this time. It would be
interesting on the outcome of your project if possible.
Regards,
Peter Wynnyczuk

"Paul Robertson" <paul at treesunlimited.ca>
Sent by: canufnet-bounces at list.web.net

02/18/2009 12:28 PM
Please respond to
Canadian Urban Forest Network <canufnet at list.web.net>

"Canufnet" <canufnet at list.web.net>
cc

Subject
[CANUFNET] Land-Use Agreement

Hello,

On behalf of a municipality, I am looking for some advice and a land-use
agreement that would be applicable for the commercial maple syrup tapping
of an urban forest. The maple syrup operations are not the only activity
in the forest. There’s are walking trails & special tours that occur but
usually not during tapping. Thank-you.

Paul Robertson, Sr. Forester/Principal Consultant
Trees Unlimited
13130 McKenney Road, R.R. #1
Welland, ON  L3B 5N4
Tel: 905-384-0789