[CANUFNET] Land-Use Agreement

Guy Martin gbmartin at langleycity.ca
Fri Feb 20 11:59:15 EST 2009

Hey Paul,

I was in Moncton, New Brunswick 2 years ago and they have an agreement
in place where abouts they do tap for syrup on muni lands. I believe
that they receive a portion of the refined syrup themselves for sale and
or promotional uses.

It may be wise to contact their parks department and or their urban
forestry division. I can't recall the fellow's name but he was well
versed in the operations there.

Good luck!

Guy Martin