[CANUFNET] Contract Growing of Street Tree supply

Boysen, Barb (MNR) barb.boysen at ontario.ca
Fri Apr 17 14:15:57 EDT 2009

Hello

We've been working to promote contract growing as a way to ensure that
you are getting genetically appropriate material for your climate and
sites - that is if you are one of the lucky ones that has the necessary
multiyear budget mechanisms.  If anyone is interest contact me and I
will send you a pdf of a report we did several years ago about contract
growing.

Barb Boysen, Coordinator

Forest Gene Conservation Association

Suite 233, 266 Charlotte Street