[CANUFNET] Value of trees

Listar, Ivan ilistar at london.ca
Thu Jun 25 15:51:09 EDT 2009

London conducted a UFORE analysis in 2008/09.  Our report will be
available this fall and we will post it on our website (www.london.ca )
at that time.  We do not have a program like STRATUM.

We do have a proprietary inventory program that can produce reports by
species, diameter and tree condition.  It is GIS based so we can also
report and map any of the above (and other) parameters and layers in the
corporate database.  For example, we can use it to map all our white oak
trees with good condition > 100 cm dbh on boulevards within designated
heritage areas.

Ivan Listar, R.P.F.
Urban Forester, City of London
A.J. Tyler Operations Centre