[CANUFNET] Citizen Pruner Program

Croy, Owen OCCroy at surrey.ca
Fri Jul 10 11:48:24 EDT 2009

Andrew Hillman from Ithaca New York started the first Citizen Pruner Program many years ago.  Give Andy a call, and I am certain that he would be pleased to chat with you about his award-winning program.  Following Andy’s success, other communities in New York State and elsewhere have put these types of programs in place.

Follow this link to learn more about Andy’s program.

http://www.ci.ithaca.ny.us/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=%7B3B881805-DA8B-4AE7-B4EB-0BBDFBBB26E5%7D&DE=%7B0F9787C3-1765-42F5-AB73-2315BF1EC348%7D

Owen Croy

City of Surrey