[CANUFNET] Utility Contracts

Kuta, Gerry gkuta at winnipeg.ca
Tue Jan 19 09:50:31 EST 2010

Hi Linda,

I have the responsibility for Contract Administration for tree pruning
and removals along boulevards and in parks in Winnipeg. Although the
work does not specifically target trees in electrical wires, many trees
are involved with power lines in the community areas that we schedule
for pruning. Manitoba Hydro may be more likely to be the folks you would
want to talk to as they have contracts that are designed to prune trees
on streets with electrical lines, almost exclusively.

Contact me off list gkuta at winnipeg.ca and I may be able to provide
information relative to your concerns from our perspective and
experiences.

Take care...

/g