[CANUFNET] software

Elaine Johnson Elaine.Johnson at reddeer.ca
Mon Feb 1 17:23:06 EST 2010

Hello all,

I would like to ask two questions if anyone is willing to share:

1.      How many organizations out there are using I-Tree?
2.      How did they get their IT department to see the merits of this software?

I look forward to any information.  Thanks!

"If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees." ~Hal Borland
Elaine Johnson
Urban Forester
Parks Planning and Technical Services
City of Red Deer
(403) 342-8344

[The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.]

[The City of Red Deer asks that you please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.]