[CANUFNET] software

Philip van Wassenaer pwassenaer1022 at rogers.com
Tue Feb 2 16:57:49 EST 2010

Hello,

The reason I asked is that I-tree is specifically not intended to be a
management tool. It is meant for gathering data and doing broad analyses of
that data. It does not produce work orders, manage time etc etc as far as I
know. You may want to look into this some more before you convince IT to use
it. Please do also correct me if I am wrong!

Anyone else want to chime in on this one?

Philip van Wassenaer, B.SC., MFC

Urban Forest Innovations Inc.

Mississauga, Ontario