[CANUFNET] Dangerous tree bylaw

Menounos, Kim kmenounos at city.pg.bc.ca
Mon Mar 15 14:27:08 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I am looking for information about bylaw or other regulation guiding the removal of trees from private property that represent a fall hazard or fire fuel hazard. None of our bylaws seem to require anyone to remove trees that pose a hazard to other private property or to City property. There are lots of comments and reference to bylaws that govern the protection of trees from being cut or damaged.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Kim

Kim Menounos, RPF
Urban Forester