[CANUFNET] Software for asset management and work orders

Lane, James James.Lane at york.ca
Fri Jun 4 10:11:13 EDT 2010

Hi Shelley,

York Region is going through a similar exercise to select a
comprehensive assets management software.  Currently we are running a
custom built street tree inventory/management software.  The inventory
application is GIS based and uses a tablet/GPS unit to collect
location/attribute information and perform inspections.  We have yet to
set-up the work order portion of the application.  The system is an
excellent inventory and analysis tool.  If you would like to discuss
this in more detail please give me a call.

James

James S. Lane, R.P.F., Certified Arborist | Area Forester, Natural
Heritage & Forestry Services | Transportation Services
The Regional Municipality of York | 17250 Yonge Street | Newmarket, ON |
L3Y 6Z1
(905) 895-1200 ext. 5271| 1-877-464-YORK | Fax: 905-895-7735
www.york.ca <http://www.york.ca/>  | james.lane at york.ca