[CANUFNET] Software for asset management and work orders

SVescio at thunderbay.ca SVescio at thunderbay.ca
Fri Jun 4 15:46:29 EDT 2010

Hi,
I would like to thank everyone for responding to my request for
information.  I really appreciate you taking the time to do so.  I will
follow up with phone calls over the next couple weeks.

Shelley

"Lane, James" <James.Lane at york.ca>
Sent by: canufnet-bounces at list.web.net
04/06/2010 10:11 AM
Please respond to
Canadian Urban Forest Network <canufnet at list.web.net>

"Canadian Urban Forest Network" <canufnet at list.web.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [CANUFNET] Software for asset management and work orders

Hi Shelley,

York Region is going through a similar exercise to select a comprehensive
assets management software.  Currently we are running a custom built
street tree inventory/management software.  The inventory application is
GIS based and uses a tablet/GPS unit to collect location/attribute
information and perform inspections.  We have yet to set-up the work order
portion of the application.  The system is an excellent inventory and
analysis tool.  If you would like to discuss this in more detail please
give me a call.

James
James S. Lane, R.P.F., Certified Arborist | Area Forester, Natural
Heritage & Forestry Services | Transportation Services
The Regional Municipality of York | 17250 Yonge Street | Newmarket, ON |
L3Y 6Z1
(905) 895-1200 ext. 5271| 1-877-464-YORK | Fax: 905-895-7735
www.york.ca | james.lane at york.ca