[CANUFNET] Advanced Tree Appraisal Workshop - August 18th & 19th 2010 University of Toronto Campus

Andy Kenney a.kenney at utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 8 10:06:32 EDT 2010

Registered Consulting Arborist Scott Cullen will be at the University of
Toronto Campus on August 18th & 19th, 2010 to present his highly-acclaimed
workshop "Advanced Tree Appraisal". Seating is limited so register early to
secure a seat.

Complete details and registration information is available at :
http://www.ufis.ca/pdf/advanced_tree_appraisal_workshop.pdf

Or register by printing the registration form listed below

14 Continuing Education Units (CEU's) are available for this 2-day workshop.

Hosted by: University of Toronto Faculty of Forestry

Sponsored by: Urban Forest Innovative Solutions.

Contact: info at ufis.ca or 905-274-1022

Advanced Tree Appraisal Workshop Registration - August 18th & 19th 2010

Please complete to ensure accurate registration and billing information.

Name:_______________________________________________________________________
_____

Agency/Company______________________________________________________________
_____

Billing Address ________________________________
City_________________________

Prov./St.________ Postal Code___________________
Phone_______________________

Email___________________________________________    ___ I would like a
vegetarian lunch

Register before July 1st and save $25.00               Note: The HST is
applicable since this event occurs after July 1 2010

___  Earlybird Registration (Received prior to July 1 2010)......$325.00 +
$42.25 HST= $367.25

___  Registration (Received after July 1 2010)................$350.00 +
$45.50 HST= $395.50

ISA Members: Participation in this 2 day course will earn the attendee 14
ISA Continuing Education Units (CEU's)          Sorry, No Refunds

Payment Method & Information (Choose one)

___  I have enclosed a cheque or money order payable to "Urban Forests
Innovative Solutions".

___  Please charge my credit card using Pay-Pal secure email credit card
payments. I understand that

         a Pay-Pal account is NOT required.  Only my email is required for
this transaction and I will be

         notified by email to provide my credit card information and confirm
payment details.

Submit Registration

By Cheque or Money order Mail registration form and payment to:

Urban Forests Innovative Solutions Ltd., 1248 Minnewaska Trail, Mississauga,
Ontario L5G 3S5

By Credit Card Fax registration form to: Fax # 905-274-2170 or scan and
email to: info at ufis.ca

Questions? Contact us at:

Urban Forest Innovative Solutions

905-274-1022 or email  <mailto:info at ufis.ca> info at ufis.ca