[CANUFNET] green ash decline

Jim Donnelly jdonnelly at cityofgp.com
Tue Jun 29 15:08:06 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff it sounds like we had a similar fall to yours. Indian Summer
followed by a sharp freeze and trees held their leaves all winter. We
however are not seeing any significant dieback in ash (that isn't
related to the western ash bark beetle anyway). Good luck

Jim Donnelly

Integrated Pest Management Coordinator

Parks Operations

City of Grande Prairie