[CANUFNET] green ash decline

J Sloggett jack.sloggett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 15:22:36 EDT 2010

We had significant leaf drop from white ash and some Manitoba maples this
spring in Port Credit (South Mississauga, Ontario).  I've been watching them
for signs of the Emerald Ash Borer, but that doesn't seem to be the cause.
Perhaps it is related to the very dry spring here???

--
Jack Sloggett
jack.sloggett at gmail.com
(905) 465-1859 (office)